Monday, 22 June 2009

PR Applictaion

Just a really quick post to let you all know that we finally finished all documentation required for our permanent residency application and sent it off to the Canadian Immigration office the middle of last week.  I'm sure this is just the beginning of a very long and complicated process with many more hours of form filling to come, but Nige and I will keep you all posted on the developments as they happen.

2 comments:

Pammy said...

Hi you 2 I hope work went o.k. I hear you had a long day on Monday Nige?? How did Sophie get on then!! I love all the pics so far the views are amazing too.Take care love Mum xx

karen said...

Hi Both
Glad to see you ae both in work and loving your new life, looks amazing, your pictures are fantastic.
good luck in your new jobs,
karen